Ali is a member of the Corporate and the Commercial Real Estate practice groups at Owens Wright. Ali summered and articled with Owens Wright and returned to the firm as an associate, after being admitted to the Ontario Bar.
Ali completed his law degree concurrently with his MBA at Osgoode Hall Law School and Schulich School of Business respectively . During his legal and business studies at York University, Ali helped shape and lead the Osgoode Venture Capital Clinic, a student-led initiative providing pro-bono legal services to Toronto start-ups. Ali has gained valuable expertise in the real estate sector as a Realtor and was active in the field of investor immigration as a business mobility consultant. Prior to his legal education, Ali completed a Bachelor of Business Administration at the Schulich School of business and gained valuable insight in marketing and strategic management while working at a Fortune 50 multinational corporation in Toronto and Montreal. Ali is fluent in French and Persian.
- Multi-million dollar Land Assembly in Toronto
- Common Element Condominium Development in Aurora
- Two Million Dollar Dental Practice Transaction in Toronto
- Joint Venture in the Tech Engineering industry
- Drafting and Negotiating French Commercial Leases for a leading Canadian Telecom
- IBBA (Hons.), Finance and Marketing, Schulich School of Business,
- J.D., Osgoode Hall Law School
- MBA, Schulich School of Business