Linda represents both employers and employees in a variety of employment law matters. Linda is also a strong advocate for employee rights in disability matters.
She has appeared before the Ontario Courts of Justice, Superior Courts of Justice, and various administrative tribunals.
Prior to joining Ertl Lawyers, Linda articled at a full-service Toronto law firm, where she focused on employment law, injury and disability, and commercial litigation.
Linda’s commitment to academic excellence and advocacy includes:
- Ursel Phillips Fellows Hopkinson LLP Prize (Academic Excellence – Osgoode Hall Law School)
- Charles Edward Woodrow Award (Academic Excellence – Osgoode Hall Law School)
- Intake Volunteer for the Community and Legal Aid Services Program (CLASP)
- Caseworker in the Social Assistance, Violence, and Health Division at Parkdale Community Legal Services
- Student in the Feminist Advocacy: Ending Violence Against Women Clinical Program at the Barbra Schlifer Commemorative Clinic.
- Co-authored a paper and presentation entitled “Breaking the Silence: Challenging Mental Health Stigma in the Workplace” for the Ontario Bar Association’s 2020 Annual Update on Human Rights.
Linda is a member of the Canadian Bar Association, the Ontario Bar Association, and the Iranian Canadian Legal Professionals.
In her spare time, Linda enjoys watching documentaries, trying diverse foods, daily workouts, interior design, and spending time with her cat.
Linda speaks English and Farsi.